On Tue Mar 11, 2014 between 10:00 pm and 2:59 am EST, Cisco will be applying a Service Pack WBS 29.4.
The following sites will be affected:
The following services will be affected:
- WebEx Meeting Center
- WebEx Training Center
- WebEx Event Center
- WebEx Support Center
All Cisco WebEx meeting Hosts and Attendees will receive the new version of the Meeting client upon entering a session for the first time.
- All users and visitors will be redirected to the secondary system. While on the secondary system, all WebEx services will be functioning properly.
- After the update has been applied, a New Client will automatically be offered the first time users enter a meeting. The installation of the New Client is automatic and browser restart is not required.
ENHANCEMENTS INTRODUCED IN WBS 29.4
Call-in, Call Back Audio Prompts Available in more Native Languages
The following native language audio prompts will be available to the countries listed below; the previous language defaulted to English for call-in users from these countries and now it will default to the languages below:
Country | Audio Prompt in Native Languages
- Brazil: Portuguese
- China: Chinese Mandarin
- Hong Kong: Chinese Mandarin
- Italy: Italian (dual prompt)
- Japan: Japanese (dual prompt)
- Mexico: Spanish
- Netherlands: Dutch
- Portugal: Portuguese
- Russia: Russian
- South Korea: Korean
- Spain: Spanish