On Thu Jan 9, 2014 between 10:00 pm and 2:59 pm EST, Cisco will be upgrading the WebEx services to the new release, WebEx Business Suite (WBS) WBS 29.2.
The following services will be affected:
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- Cisco WebEx Training Center
- Cisco WebEx Event Center
- Cisco WebEx Support Center
The following sites will be affected:
All Cisco WebEx meeting Hosts and Attendees will receive the new version of the Meeting client and Productivity Tools client upon entering a session for the first time.
- During this maintenance period, all users and visitors will be redirected to the secondary system. While on the secondary system, all Cisco WebEx services will be functioning properly.
- After we have applied the patch to your site, a New Client will automatically be offered the first time users enter a meeting. The installation of the New Client is automatic and browser restart is not required.
- Productivity Tools client – The new client will be offered when users launch Productivity Tools for the first time after the patch has been applied.